[maemo-developers] weird problem when running my application on actual device

From: Xi Chen s060982 at student.dtu.dk
Date: Sat Mar 3 12:00:02 EET 2007
Hello there,
I met a weird problem when trying out my python application on actual nokia
770 device. If I start the application from xterm window it's running ok,
but when I start it from start menu (I followed the official tutorial to
integrate my application in hildon framework), it becomes very unstable,
quit without reasons, maybe after open a new window or press some buttons. I
really have no idea about what I was doing wrong, but the application seems
ok if I start it either from ssh or xterm...

Has anyone encountered this kind of boring thing ever? Any comment or
suggestion would be very appreciated.