[maemo-developers] can't find maemomm in 3.0 repo

From: 3rdshift at comcast.net 3rdshift at comcast.net
Date: Tue Mar 27 00:12:21 EEST 2007

on my n800 I am trying to install an application that depends on 'hildon-fmmm' package. It is, however, marked as 'Not installable' citing missing 'hildon-fmmm' (as well as all its immediate dependencies).

My Application Manager catalog repository entry is:

Catalog name: maemo-extras-3.0
Web address:  http://repository.maemo.org/extras/
Components:   free non-free

Catalog refresh works ok, but I don't see hildon-fmmm_0.9.1-0 in a list of 'All' installable applications. Chasing down the path, I can clearly see the .deb itself available:

What am I doing wrong?