[maemo-developers] 3.2007.10-7 - Detailed change log?

From: Jakub.Pavelek at nokia.com Jakub.Pavelek at nokia.com
Date: Wed Mar 28 14:16:56 EEST 2007
>Daniel Stone wrote:
>> You got it.  The majority of the bug work happens before product
>> release: going by what's in the changelogs, the external
>database has
>> roughly 2% of the bugs as the internal one.
>That might well be because I (and others) have given up on
>using the external bug database as it seems next to useless.

Do not give up on it just yet, it is changing for better. We have a real
person behind qa at maemo.org. If not counting enhancement requests and
reports on closed applications then almost all new bug reports get

What is still missing is a more sane structure in bugzilla and more
active (or powerfull?) QA getting rid of enhancement requests and making
sure bug reports meet basic standards (templates for new bug reports?).