[maemo-community] Hildon Foundation Board of Directors election results

From: Andrew Flegg andrew at bleb.org
Date: Sun Jun 30 00:35:51 UTC 2013

Following Joerg's announcement on TMO, the Hildon Foundation's new
Board of Directors has been elected (including myself):

Me and all Council likes to give new BoD a heartly welcome and thanks
all community members who bothered to vote. I think I already
expressed to each of new BoD in direct conversation what outstanding
great team you are and how happy I am to see you all in BoD. There's
no doubt HiFo will get a great new start with such brilliant crew.

Formal welcome and introduction of the new BoD members: Saturday 29th
June 16:00UTC, #maemo-meeting on IRC:freenode.net

Andrew Flegg -- mailto:andrew at bleb.org  |  http://www.bleb.org/