[maemo-developers] Packaging help

From: Cornelius Hald hald at icandy.de
Date: Tue Oct 6 16:22:39 EEST 2009
On Tue, 2009-10-06 at 14:57 +0200, Tim Teulings wrote:
> Hallo!
> You need two packages with different control file, one for diablo and one
> for fremantle. You can use any (generation) tool to simplify this task, but
> on upload the packages must have different control files containing
> different dependencies. AFAIK You cannot upload the same package to diablo
> and fremantle autobuilder and fix the control file on the server depending
> on the results of the configure call.

Tim, thanks for your help. I was hoping there was a way to upload just
one source package and let the autobuilder figure out the rest. I guess
for my testing versions I just let the package depend on libpcre even if
it's not needed on Fremantle. Once they're about to enter testing I'll
create separate packages.