[maemo-users] [Fwd: Re: wiki pages lost in conversion to the new Wiki???]

From: Henning Sprang henning_sprang at gmx.de
Date: Mon Jun 18 20:19:23 EEST 2007
sorry, only replied to the person - let's keep the thread here...

quim.gil at nokia.com wrote:
> Hi, if the pages are really lost would you mind filing a bug in http://bugs.maemo.org ?

I'll do after we checked what the actual bug is:

> You can still check the old website and wiki at http://test.maemo.org

You probably mean http://test.maemo.org/maemowiki
(when clicking on "wiki" on test.maemo.org, it'll get you to the new
wiki, finally I found out I had to enter the url manually)

With the search of the old wiki I found that the page wasn't called
"java" but "JavaLanguage".
And it is in the new wiki at http://maemo.org/community/wiki/javalanguage

Now, the actual bug(s) in the new seems to be:

* the page is not converted cleanly to the new wiki syntax
* the "search" function on the new website does not find the page. (or I
am too stupid to search - in that case, I'd like to know how I can find
the page)


More information about the maemo-users mailing list