[maemo-community] Organizing Maemo Summit 2009

From: Kees Jongenburger kees.jongenburger at gmail.com
Date: Mon Mar 30 17:35:00 EEST 2009

Like I said I contacted most of the organizations on the list and
added a new possible one. for booth most viable options dezwijger and
Felix Meritis I have a preliminary agrement that if we want we can
have those dates. of course this offer is only valid a few weeks.

for Studio-K will receive more information sometime  this week
De balie is game over since they don't have the capacity we need and
don't have the 11-13 week-end free
The VU was marked a "WFT is VU" but now the wiki is updated I guess we
can go one with that one.
The newcommer is rode hoed this would be 17-18-19 just after OSiM
World it has a big room but less smaller one.

look at Rai
get an idea if the cost are realistic


(the mindmap I created while doing this stuff)

(freemind flash applet thingy..) but I will try to update the wiki ASAP


On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 4:16 PM, Valerio Valerio <vdv100 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 3:09 PM, Dave Neary <dneary at maemo.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I'm planning on contacting all the venues about availability & pricing
>> tomorrow.
>> For academic institutions, like the Vrije University, it's usually best
>> to have a local sponsor like a professor that can help - does anyone
>> know someone who could help us there?
> I have some friends studding at Vrije, the theater referenced on the
> wiki is in Amstelveen inside the students dorms campus (never been
> inside) and have a nice bar in one of the sides. I can ask more info
> about this venue, if needed.
> Best regards,
> --
> Valério Valério
> http://www.valeriovalerio.org
>> Cheers,
>> Dave.
>> Quim Gil wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> http://wiki.maemo.org/Maemo_Summit_2009#Candidate_locations looks stable
>>> after the round of feedback from last week. We should know which venues
>>> are actually available on 11-13 September, prices and so on.
>>> Has anybody contacted those venues or planning to do so... today? If not
>>> I could jump and find out. The objective is to get 2-3 candidates
>>> available and then decide. Flying one day to Berlin was useful in order
>>> to get the feeling about C-Base and I will also fly to Amsterdam once we
>>> have a short list and a date agreed to visit the potential venue(s).
>>> The sooner the better.
>> --
>> maemo.org docsmaster
>> Email: dneary at maemo.org
>> Jabber: bolsh at jabber.org
>> _______________________________________________
>> maemo-community mailing list
>> maemo-community at maemo.org
>> https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-community
> _______________________________________________
> maemo-community mailing list
> maemo-community at maemo.org
> https://lists.maemo.org/mailman/listinfo/maemo-community

More information about the maemo-community mailing list