[maemo-community] Council logs for meeting on September 7th, 2012

From: Community Council: Craig Woodward council at maemo.org
Date: Wed Sep 26 19:26:34 EEST 2012
Due to time demands meeting minutes were not produced until 9-25.  Sorry for the delay!

Meeting held on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting ([logs][1])  
Attending: Woody14619, Ivgalvez, SD69i, DocScrutinizer05, Kerio

## Summary of 15:00 meeting with X-Fade:

  * Council elections were announced, X-Fade will help w/ elections. 
  * Discussion on using a single token for multiple elections. 
  * X-Fade commits to handling CC if Woody can make single-token work. 
  * Bergie will look at why Merlin can't get access. 
  * Nokia rep for giving SSL certs for sites has gone missing. 

## Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):

  * Council Elections Started 
  * Infrastructure status 
  * Bylaws updates 

### Topic 1 (Council Elections Started )

  * Woody announced elections, things are moving along. 

### Topic 2 (Infrastructure discussion)

  * Woody will look to update the voting software to do multi-token voting. 
  * We should be able to use the machine for CC if that gets done soon. 

### Topic 3 (Bylaws updates)

  * New questions are being asked, some require more info, all please review. 
  * SD69 is doing a revision with required legal bits. 
  * We should attempt to settle bylaws before the 15th. 
  * We should re-post articles into TMO/ML/Blog, etc. 

### Topic 4 (Misc)

  * Discussion about bylaws and Karma, how to codify? 

   [1]: http://mg.pov.lt/maemo-meeting-irclog/%23maemo-meeting.2012-09-07.log.html

URL: http://maemo.org/community/council/council_logs_for_meeting_on_september_7th-2012/
More information about the maemo-community mailing list