[maemo-community] 2016-05-31 Meeting Minutes

From: Community Council: Eetu Kahelin eetu.kahelin at metropolia.fi
Date: Wed Aug 24 05:00:07 UTC 2016
Meeting held 2016-05-31 on FreeNode, channel #maemo-meeting

**Attending: **eekkelund, reinob, Win7Mac, juiceme

**Partial: **pichlo

**Absent: **

**Summary of topics (ordered by discussion):**  

  * Topic Coding competition

**(Topic Coding competition): **

  * There is thread in [TMO](http://talk.maemo.org/showthread.php?t=95666)
  * Community feedback was quite low when [poll](http://talk.maemo.org/poll.php?do=showresults&pollid=818) was created in last december
  * At least councilors and MC e.V. are willing to fund prizes
  * Prizes could be cash and/or devices(e.g. Raspberry Pi's and donation devices) 
  * Making competition to happen means *a lot* of organising and getting people involved in it

**Action Items:**

  * old items:
    * The next GA meeting should be announced soon.
    * Ask about tor and https from techstaff (reinob)
  * new items:
    * Could we make coding competetion happen


**Solved Action Items:**

  * Check missing priviledges to the Council blog (juiceme)
  * Find out if https is doable (pichlo)
  * Arrange Council permissions on TMO to new Councillors. (juiceme)

URL: http://maemo.org/community/council/2016-05-31_meeting_minutes/
More information about the maemo-community mailing list