[maemo-users] Help : Big pb with apache on Maemo Diablo

From: COURTAUD Didier didier.courtaud at cea.fr
Date: Fri Nov 14 10:54:47 EET 2008
Thanks a lot Graham !

I have removed httpd.prerm in /var/lib/dpkg/info

ans then

dpkg -r httpd

removed the httpd package without any problem or message !

I agree with you that it is a hidden bug somewhere inside the system !

Graham Cobb a écrit :

> After several iterations of trying to debug the problem by email, the only 
> solution that I eventually found was to manually remove the package.prerm 
> file from /var/lib/dpkg/info/.  After that we were able to remove the broken 
> package and install the new version.

More information about the maemo-users mailing list