[maemo-users] Still Good Time To Bye an N900?

From: Francisco Diaz Trepat - gmail francisco.diaztrepat at gmail.com
Date: Tue May 11 23:38:38 EEST 2010
Hello everyone, I'm such a newby that I don't have the N900 yet.

I recently payed back my debts and am ready to get the N900.

But I wanted to get some comments on whether it is a good Idea to get it
now, almost one year later.

Should I get it? is there plans for a new N900b or something of the sort?
and therefore it may be prudent to wait a while?

Anyhow, I take this chance to salute you, and hope to be part of this
network, and collaborate a bit.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-users/attachments/20100511/5f1e0565/attachment.htm>
More information about the maemo-users mailing list