[maemo-community] [maemo2midgard] yet an other no go

From: Ferenc Szekely ferenc at maemo.org
Date: Thu Mar 8 12:58:53 EET 2007

We have a scheduled review at Nokia to decide whether the site is
ready for roll out or not. It looks like we will get a no-go again,
because lawyers do not have time to check the site  by tomorrow and
also product management wants a new site structure plus some page
redesign. Maybe we should rename the project, because it is no longer
about migration old stuff.

Hope this does not destroy your motivation, test.maemo.org is public anyway ;)

Stay positive!

More information about the maemo-community mailing list