[maemo-community] Community OBS

From: Niels Breet niels at maemo.org
Date: Sun May 27 21:50:47 EEST 2012

I'll not be able to make the meeting tomorrow. I want to propose
postponing it one day to Tuesday May 29, 15:00 UTC

Any objections?

- Niels

On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 11:07 AM, Niels Breet <niels at maemo.org> wrote:
> On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 9:36 PM, Javier S. Pedro <maemo at javispedro.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 21 May 2012 15:32:12 +0200, Niels Breet wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>> Yes, we are having weekly meetings. There is one today too.
>> And ironically I forgot about this one (doh!). May I suggest
>> rescheduling for tomorrow (same hour) if there is anything interesting to
>> discuss?
> Ok, same time, today. (15:00 UTC)
> I've invited David Greaves(lbt) too, so we can chat about the SB2 approach.
>> At the end of last week's Mer COBS meeting I bothered Stskeeps with a few
>> questions of my own. They don't use a rootstrap in Mer's COBS, so we'd be
>> on our own... I was pretty much convinced that SB2 should be the way to
>> go though.
> Let's discuss that in the meeting :)
>> Javier.
> - Niels
More information about the maemo-community mailing list