[maemo-community] Community OBS

From: Javier S. Pedro maemo at javispedro.com
Date: Mon May 28 20:17:55 EEST 2012
On Sun, 27 May 2012 20:50:47 +0200, Niels Breet wrote:
> I'll not be able to make the meeting tomorrow. I want to propose
> postponing it one day to Tuesday May 29, 15:00 UTC

Ok, better for me too.

Some news: sb2 builds without problems in Fremantle, you can packages 

(Note that apart from the packages on Depends: , there's also a 
dependency on wget I forgot to ask, please install wget before calling 

As for the toolchain, I noticed some patches in the sb1 toolchain over 
stock codesourcery. So I suggest we just do as Mer did and cpio2rpm/dpkg-
deb the sb1 toolchain.

There is something obvious I missed: we need to package qemu too.


More information about the maemo-community mailing list