[maemo-developers] [maemo-developers] localization issue on maemo 3.0

From: Kimitake Abe kimitake at gmail.com
Date: Fri Jan 12 03:38:54 EET 2007

I used ja_JP.UTF-8 instead of ja or ja_JP, so now I can see
localized GUI! Thank you for advices.


-----Original Message-----
From:    Mohammad Anwari <mohammad.anwari at nokia.com>
To:      ext Kimitake Abe <kimitake at gmail.com>
Date:    Thu, 11 Jan 2007 12:37:37 +0200
Subject: Re: [maemo-developers] localization issue on maemo 3.0

Pada hari Kamis, tanggal 11/01/2007 pukul 02:11 -0800, ext Kimitake Abe
> - execute "souce /etc/osso-af-init/af-defines.sh" to set env,
> because run-standalone.sh overwrites local info.
> - set LANG to ja, ja_JP or en_GB (I tried LC_ALL etc. also)

Put your ja_JP to /etc/osso-af-init/locale file instead

More information about the maemo-developers mailing list