[maemo-community] Scheduling the May sprint meeting

From: Jeremiah Foster jeremiah at jeremiahfoster.com
Date: Mon May 4 23:34:31 EEST 2009
On May 4, 2009, at 20:57, Ryan Abel wrote:

> Well, we've got two yes and one no. Should I take that as agreement
> that it's OK from the rest, or do we need to find another time?

Is there no way we can wait until everyone is present?


More information about the maemo-community mailing list