[maemo-community] Scheduling the May sprint meeting

From: Ryan Abel rabelg5 at gmail.com
Date: Tue May 5 03:45:58 EEST 2009
On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Jeremiah Foster
<jeremiah at jeremiahfoster.com> wrote:
> On May 4, 2009, at 20:57, Ryan Abel wrote:
>> Well, we've got two yes and one no. Should I take that as agreement
>> that it's OK from the rest, or do we need to find another time?
> Is there no way we can wait until everyone is present?

I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand. I'm trying to establish when
everyone might BE present. Do you know a date and time when that will
be certain? I'm not particularly attached to the time I've proposed,
if there's a better day I'm all ears. We could push it back to
Thursday to give people more time to respond (it shouldn't really be
that hard, though, a simple yes/no is sufficient), but then some of
the people who've already responded may not be able to make it.

More information about the maemo-community mailing list