[maemo-community] Scheduling the May sprint meeting

From: Ryan Abel rabelg5 at gmail.com
Date: Tue May 5 04:51:43 EEST 2009
On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 8:45 PM, Ryan Abel <rabelg5 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, May 4, 2009 at 4:34 PM, Jeremiah Foster
> <jeremiah at jeremiahfoster.com> wrote:
>> On May 4, 2009, at 20:57, Ryan Abel wrote:
>>> Well, we've got two yes and one no. Should I take that as agreement
>>> that it's OK from the rest, or do we need to find another time?
>> Is there no way we can wait until everyone is present?
> I'm sorry, I'm not sure I understand. I'm trying to establish when
> everyone might BE present. Do you know a date and time when that will
> be certain? I'm not particularly attached to the time I've proposed,
> if there's a better day I'm all ears. We could push it back to
> Thursday to give people more time to respond (it shouldn't really be
> that hard, though, a simple yes/no is sufficient), but then some of
> the people who've already responded may not be able to make it.

Alright, the response rate hasn't been good and I doubt it'll improve
in the morning. How about Thurday the 7th at 1400 UTC?

More information about the maemo-community mailing list