[maemo-developers] Installing fakeroot-net

From: Marius Gedminas marius at pov.lt
Date: Tue Mar 13 21:47:48 EET 2007
On Tue, Mar 13, 2007 at 11:02:47AM +0000, Alma Prlja wrote:
> I'm trying to get my application on the Maemo. According to the Maemo
> tutorial I should install the fakeroot-net to do this but the apt-get
> install fakeroot-net function seems to fail to connect to the
> catalogue.tablett.nokia.com and repository.maemo.org. I get
> Temporary failure resolving 'repository.maemo.org'
> Do anybody know how to solve this???

Check the resolver configuration in these files:

Either the DNS server address is incorrect, or nsswitch.conf wants to
use MDNS which does not work inside scratchbox.

Marius Gedminas
Professionalism has no place in art, and hacking is art.  Software Engineering
might be science; but that's not what I do.  I'm a hacker, not an engineer.
        -- jwz