[maemo-developers] Problem with registering a program as service

From: jl.biord at free.fr jl.biord at free.fr
Date: Sat Mar 24 13:21:44 EET 2007
Hello all,

Currently I port claws-mail to maemo who has first release published on garage.
But  I have a problem to registering correctly as service. Here the files used :

main.c : as attachment

claws-mail.desktop (copied in /usr/share/applications/hildon/):
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Version=2.8.1
Type=Application
Name=Claws-mail
Exec=/usr/bin/claws-mail
X-Osso-Service=org.maemo.claws-mail
Icon=claws-mail

claws-mail.service (copied in /usr/share/dbus-1/services) :
[D-BUS Service]
Name=org.maemo.claws-mail
Exec=/usr/bin/claws-mail

After the .deb is installed on the tablet, it launch in a xterm but not with the
menu entry.
Does somebody have an idea about this problem?

Thanks and sorry for this long message !

Jean-Luc Biord